Summary and Videos of Events in Idlib, on Wednesday, 30 Nov 2011From: E.N.N https://www.facebook.com/Edlib.News.NetworkAND by SRGC – Idlib City:• Heavy security forces deployment, around the Provincial building and the square of Al-Sabea Bahrah, and waiting for the arrival of buses from outside Idlib city, sent with passengers to participate in a pro-regime demonstration.• Morning student
demonstrations came out all over the city in response to the regime attempt to hold pro-regime demonstration in their city.• After security’s and Shabiha’s (regime-sponsored gangs) many attempts to make a recording of a pro-regime demonstration in Idlib city, they were mobilized in large numbers to make sure the pro-regime
demonstration scene is undisturbed, still a large anti-regime demonstration came out, so security and Shabiha fired heavily at protesters to disperse them, causing several injuries, the wounded could not be reached right away due to the dense firing. • The residents of the city responded to the regime’s underestimation of their thinking and brining full buses from outside the city to fabricate a pro-regime demonstration in their city, by declaring strike and people are reacting well to the strike.• 20 army elements defected, then the regime’s army fired very intensively, causing many injuries, some of the wounded are women. • Martyr and child, Walid Saad-Al-Din died and was released from the hospital of Issa, while mourners’ chants were rising.• Security surrounded the hospital and would not allow the people to take the wounded persons to inside the hospital. When the call for blood donation was announced and people came to answer the call, security prevented them from getting into the hospital, please note that some of the children patients’ blood is O+ and this blood type is unavailable in the hospital.• The following are the confirmed names of today’s martyrs which have arrived till writing of this report:1. Martyr Yusra Qurra Muhammad – a woman2. Martyr Emad Walid Saad-Al-Din – 9 years old child3. Martyr Kamel Wahid Zakour – 17 years old, he died of his wounds, in the hospitals of the Red Crescent4. Martyr Ziad Abdul-Latif Hajj Lattouf5. Martyr Yahya Khashan (nicknamed Delbash)6. Martyr Jumaa Ibrahim Naser-Al-Din7. Martyr Muhammad Talal Asaad – he was from Al-Nirab 8. A martyr from the family of Seflo9. A martyr from the family of RehabiA picture of child and martyr, Kamel Wahid
Zakourhttps://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=318196164857212&set=a.245390442137785.70045.245325925477570&type=1&theater• More than 60 were injured.
– Al-Nirab town:Muhammad Talal Al-Asaad, who was in his twenties, was killed by the bullets of troops, security and Shabiha
– Taftanaz town:Participation in the general strike: The people of the town closed the doors of their stores, workshops, and businesses. The employees of the private, public, and semi public sectors did not go to work today.
– Sirmin:In solidarity with all of the besieged and stricken cities, the town participated in the general strike. The strike stopped all activities in the city, including stores and schools. Employees did not go to work, nor did students attend their university. A large demonstration headed to Al-Nerab town to give condolences on the loss of martyr Muhammad Talal Al-Asaad, the mourners-protesters demanded international intervention, support for the Free Syrian Army, and chanted in solidarity with Al-Nirab, Idlib, Homs, and all of the stricken cities.
– Kafr Nebl:More than %95 of the town participated in the strike, along with all of the nearby villages, in solidarity with stricken cities and in tribute to the martyrs of Syria.
– Haas town:The town participated in the general strike, stores were closed, and there were almost no activity at all in the city. – Maarat Al-Numan:The funeral procession, of martyr Nehad Rehani, was held from the mosque of Al-Amawi. The martyr was killed by the army bullets, on yesterday in Saraqeb where he worked.
– Saraqeb:Muhammad Hussein Musharaf, was killed today by an army armored vehicle fire in the olive groves of Saraqeb.
– Hazano:The town witnessed a general strike, employees did not go to work, all the stores were closed.A large demonstration was held in solidarity with Idlib city, and the protesters demanded international intervention to protect civilians.
– Taftanaz:A demonstration was held in solidarity with wounded Idlib and Saraqeb, chanting “Our blood and souls for you, O martyr.” – Sermada:A demonstration was held in solidarity with wounded Idlib and chanted for toppling the regime.
– Al-Janoudiya town in Jesr Al-Shoghour :A large demonstration was faced by security and Shabiha who fired heavily at the unarmed protesters, causing several injuries, one of those injured is in a critical condition, his name is Ramez Al-Sayyed Mahmoud, and he was transported to Turkey.
– Ariha:General strike in the town, all the stores closed their doors, and a large demonstration came out in solidarity with Idlib city. – Jerjanaz:A large demonstration was held in the town, demanding the execution of butcher Bashar, and chanted in solidarity with Idlib city. Note that demonstrations -including some by students- were held in Jerjanaz and Al-Ghadafa towns and other towns in rural Maarat Al-Numan, the demonstrations came out in solidarity with Idlib city and called for toppling the regime.
– Kelli:A large demonstration issued in solidarity with Idlib city, chanting for the martyrs and demanding a No-Fly-Zone to protect civilians.
– Filoun and Al-Mastoumeh:The village of Filoun, located near Idlib, was stormed by the army and its weaponry, firing randomly at homes to terrorize locals, and arresting more than 5 people. 15 injuries were documented. Also 2 martyrs were killed by the indiscriminate firing from army vehicles’ heavy machine guns in the nearby village of Al-Mastoumeh.The 2 martyrs are:1. Maher Hemsho2. Ammar Al-Khani -Binnish:The banners held in a demonstration today in the
Idlib city – security present close by the student demonstrations 30 nov 2011 http://youtu.be/VxMOMklW6hgIdlib city – a large massive student demonstration 30 Nov 2011 http://youtu.be/8VDvIVIut4YIdlib city – snipers and Shabiha deployed in the
cityhttp://youtu.be/2m-Ne6_jEfshttp://youtu.be/gA7y6s_bmuQhttp://youtu.be/kExoj3KfC_cIdleb city – firing on demonstrators 30 Nov
2011http://youtu.be/Rc1gTF7R3VwIdlib city – a demonstration challenges security elements 30 Nov 2011http://youtu.be/Lccqp2E-xSQIdlib city – shooting at demonstrators in the jewelers’ market 30
Novhttp://youtu.be/GmGLV3EB31chttp://youtu.be/dqxHlksSZBoIdlib city – a child shot by security bullets 30 Nov 2011
http://youtu.be/Al8JtTnJBdYIdlib city – wounded patients in the hospital of the Red Crescent 30 Nov 2011
http://youtu.be/II94IXhXtTkIdlib city – martyr Ziad Abdul-Latif hajj Lattouf 30 Nov 2011http://youtu.be/mEEfpij_PGUIdlib city – one of the wounded 30 Nov 2011http://youtu.be/rDcZ4CYtWRIIdlib city – the wounded patients in the operating room 30 Nov
2011http://youtu.be/phAbFVb_phAIdlib city – security and Shabiha shoot a woman 30 Nov 2011http://youtu.be/IQGIK835jrwIdlib city – a morning demonstration challenging security 30 Nov
2011http://youtu.be/urm-RtlN-8AIdlib city – child martyr Imad Saad-Al-Din 30 Nov
2011http://youtu.be/FNP5_kM30Hshttp://youtu.be/PPePPHqlxZohttp://youtu.be/z0Fp-3lKGW4Idlib city – a serious head injury 30 Nov
2011http://youtu.be/-dhX5C8DVuoIdlib city – one of those shot by security and Shabiha 30 Nov 2011http://youtu.be/V0JRJkiCfhoIdlib city – martyr Yusra Mohammed, she was from Selqin, and was killed by the indiscriminate firing in Idlib city 30 Nov
2011http://youtu.be/DR7fNOfabQIIdlib city – live bullets and tear gas against demonstrators 30 Nov 2011http://youtu.be/rHM1cTNqKFIIdlib city – shooting at the demonstrators and the fall of the martyr 30 Nov 2011 http://youtu.be/k26MOxc_cfQIdlib city – the car that protected some protesters from bullets Security 30 Nov 2011
http://youtu.be/xiuqo4KZiPIIdlib city – Shooting 30 nov
2011http://youtu.be/vkOAK2mWQ-UIdlib city – martyr Kamel Wahid Zakour 30 Nov 2011http://youtu.be/OBg9cWXpL54Idlib city – a funeral of 2 martyrs 30 Nov 2011http://youtu.be/Ul7c_ihb_9UIdlib city – shooting at mourners 30 Nov 2011http://youtu.be/7eyQAjVS_jMIdlib city – firing on the demonstrators and the fall of Martyrs 30 Nov 2011
http://youtu.be/BGMx3L67CGgIdlib city – Shooting at demonstrators during the funeral of the martyrs 30 Nov 2011
http://youtu.be/SOxWyg1LtBMhttp://youtu.be/USpcwD71PrMhttp://youtu.be/Nj4_AmqP8uMhttp://youtu.be/nOg3SkTVAVkIdlib city – the funeral procession of martyr Kamel Wahid Zakour 30 Nov 2011http://youtu.be/6iu94_K_VscIdlib city – firing on the
demonstrators and other civilians 30 Nov
2011http://youtu.be/ofw8VQ0arcIIdlib city – child martyr Imad Saad-Al-Din, who was a 9 years old child, 30 Nov 2011
Ihsem town in Jabal Al-Zawiya – general strike 30 Nov
2011http://youtu.be/0hLb1uiitA4Belion village in Jabal Al-Zawiya – student demonstration 30 Nov 2011http://youtu.be/JQLVSQmJkVUJabal Al-Zawiya – Aircrafts flying over Jabal Al-Zawiya 30 Nov
2011http://youtu.be/B7LMsX4iAhsIhsem town in Jabal Al-Zawiya – 30 Nov 2011http://youtu.be/eACEotxHQfoJabal Al-Zawiya – a large demonstration 30 Nov 2011http://youtu.be/2Zl334R5LBk
Nirab town – martyr Muhammad Talal Al-Asaad 30 Nov
2011http://youtu.be/jRXser1dy8ohttp://youtu.be/VxIiQ94Mgb4Nirab town – funeral procession of martyr Muhammad Talal Al-Asaad 30 Nov
Maarat Al-Numan – funeral procession of Nihad Rehani 30 Nov
2011http://youtu.be/3fiqbpRrEP8“Ma’arrat Numan evening burning the flags of Hezbollah-Lat 30 11 2011” – Maarat Al-Numan – nighttime demonstration burning the flags of Hezbullah 30 Nov
2011http://youtu.be/KdJAI3lro44Ma‘arrat Numan – a nighttime
demonstration 30 Nov 2011http://youtu.be/canoE17b4n8
Al-Baeseh in Maarat Al-Numan – martyr Haitham Hussein Al-Khalaf, he was dragged out of the hospital and was killed by security 30 Nov 2011http://youtu.be/UnXY38jicb0http://youtu.be/6AaVWZ3CXQY
Maarat Mesrin – a large nighttime demonstration honoring the martyrs 30 nov 2011http://youtu.be/1IEcYer5qlo
Binnish town – the students stand with Idlib city and other stricken cities and call for toppling the regime 30 Nov
2011http://youtu.be/ux6u2lV4nzghttp://youtu.be/Q_Hw0loIK_khttp://youtu.be/lEFfQdm12fE Taftanaz town – in solidarity with wounded Idlib city 30 Nov 2011http://youtu.be/79r2ECG46ywhttp://youtu.be/zi4Crdc0C3g
Sermada town – in solidarity with Idlib city 30 Nov 2011
http://youtu.be/9t-J2H5Diakhttp://youtu.be/JPo1i2fgYWkhttp://youtu.be/NXftVJNoTrohttp://youtu.be/O5pW19Pht3I Hzano town – a demonstration, in the afternoon, in solidarity with Idlib city 30 Nov 2011http://youtu.be/ha0ibVhqO90Hzano town – general strike in solidarity with Idlib city 30 Nov
2011http://youtu.be/6StDp0g3o6gHzano town – a student demonstration in solidarity with Idlib city 30 Nov 2011http://youtu.be/avWmUjMVAY0 Hzano town – a nighttime demonstration in solidarity with Idlib city 30 Nov 2011http://youtu.be/kSGkQJfQWnc
Taoum town – a large demonstration in solidarity with Idlib city 30
Nov 2011http://youtu.be/41wGi1plF3ghttp://youtu.be/Hc_htd8vjXM Kafr Urouq town – a student demonstration in solidarity with Idlib city 30 Nov 2011 http://youtu.be/5HS9lslnV5A